Paradise

Paradise

Sunday 20 May 2012

Spring, Summer,Autumn and Winter...which season do you like most?
When you are asked, do you think of the season of a country where you are living ??

Now my mind is in Japan so thinking of the seasons of Nippon.
This time I was in Sapporo in May,the first time in long long years.  I was so excited to see the cherry blossoms.  It is hard to answer my most favourite season.. Japan has distinctive characters in each
seasons...Its nature and of course its food,too.

If I was in Sapporo in Winter time, would it be my favourite season? ( I doubt it ha ha..)
I still haven't answer the question but it is fine not to...because it is not a matter of yes or no, black or white and good or bad.   " A virtue of Grey(between white and black) "is more acceptable in Japan.
Here! Enjoy the virtue of Pink.

Ume  (Plum) at Hokkaido Shrine

Ezo Yamazakura(Hokkaido mountain cherry blossom) 

At Makomanai

Skura and Kaede(Maple tree)

Yae Zakura 

At Nakajima Park

Somei Yoshino

No comments:

**HAVE A LOOK AT YouTube-tamarama surfing 3Jun2011 **
UPLOADED YouTube tamarama surfing 4Jun2011