Paradise

Paradise

Sunday 20 May 2012

My third home country...

I'd say Malaysia is my third home country because I have a friend whom I consider her as my family member.  Her search for the food is brilliant, so she can take me to the different places every time.                            From the  local outside food court up to the fancy elegant restaurant, we indulge our tongues.

I introduce Japan and Malaysia this time because I stopped over at KL both ways .
They have very different culture, religion, tradition and food but our search for the good taste  will never  stop.  TQ my friends!
* I am learning Manglish(Malaysian English), TQ means Thank you.

They serve contemporary food and south african food


Joe from South Africa


Smoked salmon, very good texture and taste

Muscle sauteed with butter,   oh la la~ delicious

We came here just for drinks so we had small snacks but next time we will dine here.

No comments:

**HAVE A LOOK AT YouTube-tamarama surfing 3Jun2011 **
UPLOADED YouTube tamarama surfing 4Jun2011