Paradise

Paradise

Monday 9 January 2012

Not taking a shortcut, things I saw just in ONE block

This morning after surf I  walked to the cafe with my little wonderful camera.  I am myopic but I am free from glasses nor contact lenses most of the time to improve my eye sight. (Actually my eye sight is getting better)  .
Maybe because of that the sense including sixth sense gets sharpen.  Things are coming up to me and murmuring.  When I connected to those signs , I recognise the objects.  It sounds slow motion but it happens in1/1000 sec.



St Claire College

Father from Francsis of Assisi

One of Eucalyptus flower of  1,000 variety

Railway to Bronte beach  378

へのへのもへじ  want to draw eyes, eyelids , nose and mouth

No comments:

**HAVE A LOOK AT YouTube-tamarama surfing 3Jun2011 **
UPLOADED YouTube tamarama surfing 4Jun2011