Paradise

Paradise

Tuesday 17 January 2012

My special day

  Everyone has own special day once a year.  It has been for more than 10 years since I called it " a special day. " Variety of  wonderful things happened and also I made them happened today.
  I indulged myself having sweets at Guylian at Rocks with friends.  I haven't had sweets for a long time so it was a precious time... I picked lime lemon tart..yum..  Later I watched the movie " Hugo ", this is not just for kids, adults can have a time travel  into the  world where the modern materialism society  doesn't mean everything .

Opera House and French Cruise Ship at Rocks


Maybe you are familiar with this seahorse, logo mark for Guylian

Outside table,we are impressed by this red hair girl

Flat white and chocolate( dark choccy brandy cherry and cream)

Eclair, rhubarb and apple tart , lime lemon tart

This was my choise!

No comments:

**HAVE A LOOK AT YouTube-tamarama surfing 3Jun2011 **
UPLOADED YouTube tamarama surfing 4Jun2011