Paradise

Paradise

Monday 7 April 2014

Spanish food in Sydney -MOVIDA

  As  if we had a farewell celebration for the end of daylight saving,  we indulged the last day

   at Movida Spanish Tapas Bar.  This modern Spanish cuisine was totally enjoyable,

and I did enjoy to pay a bill (shared with my friend) because I wasn't worried about how much it cost.

Simply I wanted to have a fun time celebration.




                                           Goat curd and quince cigar


                                        Artisan Cantabrian anchovy with Smoked tomato Sorbet

                                        --Spread across Sorbe onto a cracker..so delicate...



                           Sweetcorn Gzpacho serves with Alaskan snow crab & macadamias

           
                      Seafood salad of crab, crystal bay prawn, mackerel finished with Ajo Blanco


What is more?, yes Iberico Jamon croquetas,  and the desert, I had Almond Fondant with Fig leaf ice

cream.   My friend had churros with hot chocolate.  Sorry no photos of those!

No comments:

**HAVE A LOOK AT YouTube-tamarama surfing 3Jun2011 **
UPLOADED YouTube tamarama surfing 4Jun2011