Paradise

Paradise

Monday 26 February 2018

Finding a cozy & good cafe in Sydney ---Yucca cafe

It is great fun to spend a time in cafes if the cafe has a quality.

Yucca (owned by a young Japanese lady) is located in Kings Cross, Sydney though the address shows

as Elizabeth Bay.  the cafe is kind of hidden so protected by street noise so on.

Menu is unique.  My favourite is a handmade Banana bread , big pieced of banana  are kept in a

bread, and not too sweet thus it is really matching with coffee.

But this time I tried a different cake, Maccha strawberry cake for change.

It has a strong taste of maccha,  I like the hand made style  because I feel Yucca's feeling

what she loves for.  Honestly I prefer Banana Bread ,though.




No comments:

**HAVE A LOOK AT YouTube-tamarama surfing 3Jun2011 **
UPLOADED YouTube tamarama surfing 4Jun2011