Paradise

Paradise

Saturday 3 March 2018

Sydney CBD Cakes and Coffee

Black star pastry has been extremely popular for several years.

One branch is located in Kinokuniya Book building near QVB in Sydney CBD.

Cafe is always busy but I was so fancied about Japanese forest cake which features Umeshu Ume
(Japanese plum soaked in a plum sake).

It tasted good, but for me I prefer more moistureness  added to the sponge cake itself.

Friends insisted me that I should have tried Strawberry Watermelon Cake, Ok I will have it soon!!

 A  larger coffee and good taste coffee, no disappointment. 

Also you can have self-serve  still & sparkling water as much as you want, great!














No comments:

**HAVE A LOOK AT YouTube-tamarama surfing 3Jun2011 **
UPLOADED YouTube tamarama surfing 4Jun2011