Paradise

Paradise

Monday 15 July 2013

Yummy nibblies

Looking for the best bakery!  There are several home made kind of  bake shops near-by, I like them
because they are not franchised.  For me the definition of the very good bakery is if they can bake
the good quality croissant or not.  Of course I buy sourdough ( not so sour) breads, spelt or kamut breads and other types of non sweet breads.

Organic Artisan Bakery does their job!
I bought a plain croissant and a rye sourdough.  I am not into strong flavour sourdough but their bread has nice texture and taste.  After coming back to my flat I made chopped avocados with olive oil on the top of the slice.
Croissant ?  yes  that is a real one.

The muffin is from another cafe near by

No comments:

**HAVE A LOOK AT YouTube-tamarama surfing 3Jun2011 **
UPLOADED YouTube tamarama surfing 4Jun2011