Paradise

Paradise

Thursday 4 July 2013

Mid winter in Leura


A beautiful blue sky sunny day.  I checked the surf condition online but it didn't look good at all.

Umhhh, ok, let's go to Blue Mountains!!  The decision was made without hesitation. So I quickly got

ready and checked a train time table and hit the road.   I wanted to take 9:09am train.  

But you know what time I left home?  It was 8:30am, ummmmh  I tired not to worry myself                            

and kept telling myself that I could make it.     Nick in time, I got on the train 3 seconds before

departure!!

Whenever I go to Blue Mountains, I have to get off  at Leura.  The reason is to have a pumpkin lentil

fetta pie at Bakehouse.  They make cheek dropping pies.  So good.. and I started stroll the village...


Winter mode 

all year Christmas shop

At a vintage shop



No comments:

**HAVE A LOOK AT YouTube-tamarama surfing 3Jun2011 **
UPLOADED YouTube tamarama surfing 4Jun2011