Paradise

Paradise

Tuesday 26 May 2015

Ramen in Sydney " Menya Chinatown "

My gourmet ramen search continues.

When I mention Gourmet Ramen, it doesn't mean a fancy expensive ramen.

I am looking for a punchy taste ramen.

Menya has mini size tonkotsu & chicken shoyu soup , mini size is really good to satisfy the hungry mouth.

What I like about is the topping,  this presentation of fried garlic, egg, chashu(pork ),
shinachiku (bamboo shoots),  naruto ( spiral pink fish cake ) and nori.

Everything tasted so good.

But the soup is bit sweet, for me it lacks of punchy taste.

Also too much lard in the soup destroy the shoyu flavour.


 I enjoyed Menya mini Ramen but my number one is still Zundo in World Square.







No comments:

**HAVE A LOOK AT YouTube-tamarama surfing 3Jun2011 **
UPLOADED YouTube tamarama surfing 4Jun2011