Paradise

Paradise

Friday 10 April 2015

Ramen at Zundo , Sydney

When the autumn cool wind hits my back and head, it is a right time for Ramen noodle soup.

I came back to Zundo located in World Square Centre for the first time in 12 months.

Chicken stock soy Ramen was my choice, and I liked it very much.

Why?
1. These days most of Ramen's flavour is sweet, but Zundo Ramen still keep a touch of salty taste
    which gives me some kind of sharpness in your mouth.

    Ramen used to  be way too salty but turned into too sweet.

2. They serve Small or Regular size.

   I had small size ramen costed $9.50 ( I think )


3. Straight noodle type is a trend and they serve this type, I prefer wavey noodle.
   
    However the cooked noodle perfect, al dente and good texture.








No comments:

**HAVE A LOOK AT YouTube-tamarama surfing 3Jun2011 **
UPLOADED YouTube tamarama surfing 4Jun2011