Paradise

Paradise

Friday 31 May 2013

Sri Lanka Rice and Curry vol.1

Sri Lankans love a home cooking,  and everyone cooks their home traditional Rice and Curry.

Everyday I was thinking of what I eat for a dinner.." I had Rice and Curry last night so I try something

different tonight."  Then I found out myself ordering Rice and Curry.  Each night I went to different

restaurants..why not?

At local eating places they make a curry very very hot and spicy which is nice but almost can make fire in a mouth.

By the end of my stay in Sri Lanka, I had my favourite curry shop and not only a curry but their Kottu roti  was so yummy and I sometimes miss it!.

Local curry place, very hot

 Chook curry and Kottu Roti

Lentil curry at a private cooking class


This was very delicious at The View hotel in Ella

yum yum home made curry 

No comments:

**HAVE A LOOK AT YouTube-tamarama surfing 3Jun2011 **
UPLOADED YouTube tamarama surfing 4Jun2011