Paradise

Paradise

Wednesday 19 September 2012

Yummy 90% raw food nori roll

After 2 hours of surfing,  I didn't get tired but my body , actually my brain was thinking about a nice
yummy and healthy food.

I am not a vegetarian but since my childhood, my tongue wasn't interested at meat and meat products much.  I was a happy child with natto(Japanese fermented soy beans) for every dinner.

Anyway this yummy nori roll  you see here.....I used freshly picked-up 7 different leaves from our garden, Asian basil(shiso), chunky broccoli-carrot-cellory left over after squeezing the juice, Australian
feta cheese, avocado and special yunoji paste.

Filling up nicely in my stomach and taste was really great.  Happy days!

Flowers--jasmine, lavender and red aussie flower are from our garden,too.

Dessert is..the best low fat yoghurt (Tamarvalley), strawberry avocado agave syrup sauce.














No comments:

**HAVE A LOOK AT YouTube-tamarama surfing 3Jun2011 **
UPLOADED YouTube tamarama surfing 4Jun2011