Paradise

Paradise

Wednesday 3 January 2018

2018 A happy new year Lyrebired Dell

There were some clouds in the sky  over the horizon at dawn.

I was not able to see the 2018 sunrise out of the ocean.

I wanted to do a kind of ceremony to celebrate the new year.

Thus I came to Lyrebird Dell and Pool of Silom Circuit Walk, Leura.

I have been here a few times and it is my favourite place in Blue Mountains.

I know that there aren't much water flow in the creeks but anyway ,

Having a connection with the mountain water spirit to start a year is sacred and precious.


Lyrebird Dell

I saw many fish this time
































Ceremony ..sinking my body in a creek to become Pool of Silom


























No comments:

**HAVE A LOOK AT YouTube-tamarama surfing 3Jun2011 **
UPLOADED YouTube tamarama surfing 4Jun2011