Paradise

Paradise

Tuesday 28 November 2017

Bronte Beach Creature

When I state Bronte beach creature, people may think of Dolpines and Whales.

Yes I have sighted those guys more than 10 times, of course each time I am like-- wow!, 
            
how wonderful!  leave my my mouth open and just watch them.

Today because of onshore wind and not real surf, I went swimming with flippers(not dolphines but

my fins) down to Bronte Beach.

Beautiful morning , refreshing swimming, wondering around the beach, and the best part was to

encounter with an octopus!  I have never seen this guy  in a water hole at Bronte beach.

Close encounter!  Excited!

It was enough to make Tako (octopus in Japanese) sashimi for 30 people. Sorry to say..











No comments:

**HAVE A LOOK AT YouTube-tamarama surfing 3Jun2011 **
UPLOADED YouTube tamarama surfing 4Jun2011