Paradise

Paradise

Sunday 6 September 2015

Eating in Otaru

'Otaru city is now an international city to attract domestic and foreign tourists.
The last time when I visited Otaru was , ohhhhh 23year ago,  I guess.
I won't talk about the sightseeing in Otaru, some Otaru site tells you how to walk and what to see.

Anyway I show you here the foods we had today after surfing.
The most famous soft cream shop in Otaru for over 30years.  These vanilla soft creams are regular
size and ¥260, the shop has 4 different size. Regular size is the smallest.


Otaru is famous for Japanese-Chinese style special fried noodle. Jidaiya serves seafood(prawn &
Scalop) , for the taste , selection of the English mustard ,homemade special chili vinegar or
special homemade chili miso sauce. ¥850


Otaru beer was founded in1995. I bought few beers to take away.


No comments:

**HAVE A LOOK AT YouTube-tamarama surfing 3Jun2011 **
UPLOADED YouTube tamarama surfing 4Jun2011