Paradise

Paradise

Saturday 1 November 2014

Food I have to have in Kuala Lumpur---Living food, Simple life, Secret recipe

I am fussy about food, yes that is true.  This time after every day Sri Lankan food, my head was thinking too much of Malaysian cuisine.

I took  a bus from the hotel in Ampang Point, i know the area and public transport very well ,
so without problem I straight went down to Living food.  Borneo Laksa, has sliced omelet and prawns, and specially Living food use brown rice vermacille and noodle like shredded carrot.  Wow, it is so tasty , clean taste.




Lui cha is my fav. food and Simple life located in Lot10.  It is very popular so there are no vacant table
around lunch time.




I always look for Durian cheese cake at Secret recipe, in July none of the stores had it.
This time I went to three secret recipe shops, and I found the cake at Great eastern  mall. Happy days!!



Ice kacan is traditional Malay dessert.  I was cruising around  new KL2 airport and popped into
Nyonya cafe to have ice kacan.




No comments:

**HAVE A LOOK AT YouTube-tamarama surfing 3Jun2011 **
UPLOADED YouTube tamarama surfing 4Jun2011