Paradise

Paradise

Sunday 17 February 2013

Deadly attack by blue bottles

One of those days..when the north warm current brings in heaps of blueys ......
They cannot swim  but cruise with the high tide current, I know they don't mean to harm swimmwers
and surfers...

One swimmer called " Help ", and I realized several blue bottles were around.  He was wrapped around with a long tentacle and surfers  including me raised an arm to gave a signal to lifeguards.

It took for awhile when the lifeguards finally saw what was happening.

I kept surfing afterwards, but.... bastard blueys caught my both legs, arms.....

The best thing you can do is " Do not rub  just pinch the tentacle away with your fingernails "
                                             " Wash but not rubbing "
Then , here it is, TEA TREE OIL  ...This is a natural antiseptic .. every Australians have this at home.

this is a dead one  that is why you cannot see long long tentacle


I always carry when travelling,too

                     

No comments:

**HAVE A LOOK AT YouTube-tamarama surfing 3Jun2011 **
UPLOADED YouTube tamarama surfing 4Jun2011